Home schooled applicants are expected to meet the same minimum admission requirements as high school applicants.
Home schooled applicants should provide as much supporting information as possible for their completed application, including:
- a letter confirming participation in homeschooling
- copies of course outlines
- list of textbooks used
- methods of evaluation used
- samples of written work
- any available transcripts
- official results of any standardized tests taken (i.e. SAT Reasoning Tests, SAT Subject Tests, Advanced Placement Exams, etc.)
- If applying to a program that has specific Grade 12 prerequisites (i.e. Science, Engineering, Nursing) it is strongly recommended to complete these courses through your Provincial Education system or an equivalent.
Home-schooled applicants are encouraged to reach out to an Admission Officer for guidance in the application process.